DAYS OF FUTURE PAST


"The world stood grey in front of me while the breeze around felt heavily strong .I stood alone in front of this ocean and everything around felt surreal. The sun and its rays looked gentle that day and the sky felt more pleasant. There was a smile on my face like I was away from something and with the gush of the breeze my hair felt free that each strand took its own direction. "
I keep dreaming this same thing often  these days and each time I stood in front of that ocean out of nowhere a smile ran through my face as I kept staring at its waves silently.
I somehow feel happy waking up to this after having nightmares for long .



Days are quite interesting these days may be because I wasn't thinking much.After staying away from work for almost two years I felt scared on my first day of office thinking what if the same things repeat again and what if the work pressure will eat me up whole. But something was different this time and it was me . I wasn't the same fragile  person I used to be and that made all the difference. I am now no longer scared of being tied down with work . I am just doing things at my own pace and this strength is something which I have learnt from the days I spent at Guntur .I must thank them .For I have met few super girls at this place and I saw them fearless. Though they all seemed bad to the outside world I somehow felt they were brave to live however they want to .

This place taught me things silently.For I saw it in the campus where people read desperately being unconscious of the things happening around. I saw it in my reading room  where there was no difference between a day and a night . Even after being tired with  the reading for long hours we still encouraged each other , held onto each other and faced the exams for sixteen whole days and in the end when we were done with exams , I dont know if I felt happy or empty like I ll no longer be able to read this much ever again. But I remember how each minute we all spent together sometimes without food and sometimes eating too much food due to stress, yet kept studying in spite of everything. After leaving Guntur I keep going back to the days I spent there. I must say they were the best times I ever had where I only remember reading and watching people who were so hard working to become a member of this damned profession . The results will be out soon and I am sure we may not remain the same persons we used to be. I know it and I lived it so I am not scared of it and just like the mighty Thor said " WHAT MORE COULD I LOSE?" 
The date is set and I am ready for it .
and to each person who have written the exams and waiting to face that day I want to remind them this 

"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who do not. Life is too short to be anything but happy.Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
-Jose N Harris.


And I definitely have to thank Vedanta Educare for providing us the best reading room to pursue our dreams .

So Dear Readers , My greetings to you on this friendship day . Thank the people who stood with you through all your storms for they deserve it sooner or later.

04th August 2019
Signing Off
Dhariyaa


Don't walk in front of me.. I may not follow
Don't walk behind me.. I may not lead
Walk beside me..Just be my friend

Albert Camus 

Popular Posts