The Most beautiful things




Infront of me lay the deep blue sea never alone but  with the company of the sky. 
I asked the waves if they were happy and they replied me back saying as long as the sky meets.
Perhaps sea is the only one that is content with just one friend.
as I was having these thoughts the flashes of the time they joined me here came back as good times
and I felt content just like the sea.
What I have learnt all this while is that, you meet people, you exchange your stories but you carry only few and those few, defines whether your content or compelled in life.As the time passes they might go far from you and some stories may even leave for good but this content is never compromised as long as I remember them because these handful of friends is what made me happy time after time.
It is here that I sat together with them and laughed till my heart burst out. It is here that we dreamt about a life free from the busy rotting streets and It is here that we waved good byes to build those dreams we promised.
Though years passed and we stay far, we remain connected like those stars in the same sky. 

Likki sends pictures of beautiful trees and people from Bangalore.
Kishore and Barath started pranks by calling from vizag and changing their voice yet failing miserably each time.
Rajesh moved to bangalore to touch the colours he dreamt of
and Preeti takes care of me whenever I am homesick for places and people,
it's like being at multiple places at the same time .
I wish to sail these seas till the end of the worlds with them and meet them in other dimension if possible because it's never exhausting to live with them.
And as I walk back to the shore to sit and witness the tropical dawn,I got a call from Likhi ,For in that moment I had everything I needed
Sunset, Seashore and a Good Friend 
We spoke of the old times, the good, the bad and the right 
Their presence whether far or near promises me that spring will come, rains will fall and everything shall pass.

"But the most beautiful things in life 
 are not just things,
 They're people and places, 
 memories and pictures.
 They are feelings and moments and smiles and laughter."
                                                                                     Unknown.

Perhaps the one who has written it felt that the beautiful things in life are best conveyed but remained unknown.

Popular Posts