and the universe calls for hope


Staying away from home was always a revelation for me . Each time I visit and leave a new place , I meet a new version of myself. Over the time I think about all the footprints I left in these beautiful places and all the memories I am gifted with that today I have to say that in the way of making memories I somehow lived life.

Well this new place I am currently living in though has given me fright in the beginning has become comfortable with the passage of time. Its like all the people around me has held me tight each time I took a step back and made me walk with them to move ahead.I have met few amazing souls worth spending time with and the fact that they are years older than me or years younger than me did not deprive me from the happiness they have given me. Especially the lunch in the noon and the suppers at night though tastes bland felt filling with these people having around.Sometimes we laughed way too much and spoke too little and words never became problem between us. so bright and radiant, so mild, and with such an expression of love they speak and care that I have to say how beautiful it is to be a child in the world full of grownups.
and just like Margaret Atwood says " In the end, we'll all become stories." so why not be kind and accept our flaws together .

Dont let the fears of your stories stop you from letting people to become a part of your story.There are wonderful souls out there who may be 50 years older than you or ten years younger than you. Who have gone through so much or never been through much with their stories waiting to be told , wisdom waiting to be shared and the spaces waiting to be filled. And as I think this I remember how times changed and seasons passed but yet there is something inside me that still feels vintage and holding onto that makes me feel home.  

one thing which I must complain about this place shall be the temperatures it shoots at its people.Days are scorching hot with every ounce of glucose in my body being evaporated . Its like in a few days my blood will run dry too. But I must say that I am safely protecting the subjects that I am reading against this mighty sun like a gladiator protecting his country.  After all the struggle for exams is real and talking about exams, If you are not aware of our profession its like you are not aware what a true failure is and how badly you will be judged.

 We will have all the freedom we want in our profession yet no time to actually use it quite like the generations in our profession are never constrained yet we fight for freedom and with freedom we lose ourselves .
The people who encourage us to complete this damn exam are very less .Its like we have people who believe in apocalypse far more than people who believe in progress but still how quietly we all try everyday without caring about these discouragements.


You see failure doesn't teach you how to look at yourself but instead you learn how the world looks at you. How it doubts you and drops the burden of unworthiness on your shoulders
It tags you as a person not capable of standing up again
it embraces and slams you with denial.
It destroys the bond you have created with the ones you care
but let me tell you something whatever it is trying to do is external
No amount of failure's gimmicks can work or enter inside you until you let them in
so dont let them in
Its okay if the trust is destroyed because matter is created only to be destroyed
Its okay if they call you unworthy, what is worthy anyways these days where everything only trends.
Its okay if they call you as incapable, No one is Einstein and lol he was tagged as dumb too once upon a time
Remember no matter how much these externals try to trigger you always believe that you are one of a kind and that your sun shall find its place to shine again in this bright universe lighting up the sky so high that even darkness shall be feared to trespass you
and that's when you become the matter that can never be created nor destroyed. So till then keep signing in on yourself and sign off on this trendy world 

 


and for today my last words for you shall be this 

They came , They saw and they told me who I was but far before they told me who i was , They told who I was not and that I was not them and that I was more than what they said I am and that was enough to protect myself from the definitions they have given me. Dont second guess about yourself , it is okay to stop and have a  space because these spaces might tear you down but sometimes these spaces stitches you up but never let these fears stop you from anything your heart allows you to do.
albert camus once said 
" In the midst of winter, I found within me , an invincible summer ."
and reading this makes me happy for it says no matter how hard the world pushes against me , within me, there's something stronger-something better , pushing right back.


Popular Posts