On Autumn Days




As September arrives
My heart hints that its favourite time of the year is here.
"Autumn!"
With the temperatures getting low and the breeze flying high,
nights have been calm so far and the days quite warm.
While  peace reigned my life with blazing sun lights and blessing moonlights,
I came to terms that happiness in the end was just a choice.
For now I shall not predict what the future holds but shall anticipate that tomorrow will be different from yesterday.
Though I may be irrelevant and invisible in the extra huge play started by the society a way long ago, I shall not forget to live, laugh and play. After all life isn't something you just go through but something much deep and more worthy to describe in mere words.Remember for now my days may be hard but I do believe that there will be days that will be light and with that hope my feet touched the leaves, my eyes touched the sky and my lips smiled in awe.


Comments

Popular Posts