Free Away In An Unfree World


As I walk on this road late tonight, there is this rustling of the wind twirling around me like a lullaby of the bedtime. 
The sky full of stars never looked this dazzling and this cold breeze of an unexpected monsoon in the days that are scorching bright left my body and soul light.
Tonight the city lights are brighter than they always were. 
Haaaaa! What is this that I am feeling, 
A genuine delight caused by the beautiful weather around me I guess.
Deep inside this world where each one of us is busy doing our regular chores , This cool breeze ,these green trees are perhaps the wake up call for us to cease and look.
Its been so long that I felt this soothing calmness of the gentle night.So I turned on the music, neither too loud nor too less but enough to compliment the tunes of the dark.
and then I remember her , For her voice used to be there for me in times I needed a company
Christina Grimmie 

The first Youtuber I listened to , Who I watched growing up into a beautiful young woman,
who could be the next big thing in hollywood .
That I am still thinking of her till this day only to remember that she was shot dead.  dear readers remember this
Someday, at some point in your life, you must be very busy that you wouldn't even have time to look at what time it is.... 
you might be drinking coffee or cleaning your car or preparing for your exams or pampering your baby or getting ready for the day's business and suddenly 
an old book /an old reminder or an old music pops up and you read it or listen to it  and you remember how crazily you used to care and worship and fan someone and also remember the bad that has happened to that person or how soon he or she is taken away from you.
The emotion and the loss you feel in that moment trust me is utterly tragic that you have to sit for a while and take a deep breath to let it all go.
A true sadness for someone who knew nothing about you yet influenced you to be something in life.
But still thanks to the beautiful weather that I feel her melancholy voice soothing too. 
May be because I still believe she lives on,
For her haunting melody is always there to give me company even now.



And may be one day I'll leave too and these words which I write down might soothe somebody else.
How comforting to believe that life is eternal through art.
For anyways we are just stories one day that either people talk about sometimes or never remember at all.
So why not live like we always desired.
So in this moment I wished I was a dandelion
That grows somewhere but can fly anywhere
Light and subtle but nevertheless free
because this flower reminds me of the old times
When I never thought about tomorrow
When I believed that Santa would come at night 
when I thought I can fly in the sky
Can't I just be a dandelion 
Stuck in one place 
but can fly anywhere if disturbed 
Quite enchanting that way!!


And trust me its okay to have such weird thoughts and be different in a world so dull.
Whether its your disabled face or your discontent heart embrace it because you are lovely and you deserve happiness too and still if you are worried about the "If's" and "Buts" of the society that is making you half lived , read this letter which I received long back and who knows may be it will help you too

Dear my lil bro,
Has been a while since I wrote a mail. 
Look bro, I have always been telling you not to give a damn about what others think about you. 
'They' are always there in every moment in our life and it is very difficult to avoid them. 
The remote is always in your hand and it will always be. 
You know you don't give a damn about others and I'm just reminding this power inside you. The strong will.
My dear bro, the people are in such a way that they are forgetting about their own lives and living others'
What moves you? You might ask me. 
Looking at me, in a crowded room, 
the crowd as they pass by with useless anxiety, 
Their gaze that has anchored on me. 
The looks that has the standards that are lower than that of politicians in our country. 
Of nights I try laying to sleep over there,
Trying to find the trace of my existence. 
What moves me ?
I don't move.





Lastly a beautiful note from my collection

I've never been able to appreciate the beauty most see.
It seems mundane and common to me 
yet I find beauty in places most wont.
A broken heart finding its wings 
A struggling weed breaking through concrete.
The last breath of a life well lived.
So please dont ask me to stop and smell roses.
Their smell pales in comparison to that of a raw emotion.
I am the lover of all the world ignores
I find enchantment where you see none
                                    J.Nodarse


Love Always 

Writer

Comments

Popular Posts