One such day in a Simple Life - Be the Bloody Change



I sometimes feel I should close my eyes to many things and move on but there are certain times when my conscience wants to rebel no matter how hard I try to cool it. 
But is this right ? being silent to all the wrongs happening in front because you cannot make a difference being so small or even if you do, It wont last long may be just until the world starts doing it again and sometimes when you actually want to talk about it either you are considered too young to question or too deep of a thinker only to be mocked. 
Where did it all go wrong? Was the evolution disturbed from the beginning itself or did it get lost somewhere in between.Complicating the plain stuff we have reached till here but where is our destination headed to ? is what I have been questioning myself all these days 
"The world has changed
Its no longer an innocent's playground.
I can no longer be that little girl who dreams about this place to be safe.
It has evolved beyond expectations.
This place is no longer its people but is lost in the spaces between them.
All that bloomed froze with the time
All that love lost to crime
All that is kind gone into the wild
and those who heal knelt before the prime.
All those dreams that once flew high 
are now dead in between existence and try
All those paths that once lead to peace
are now ruined under the power and feast.
These city lights under the night sky don't make me blush anymore.
I see greed in those lights
Desperation in that flesh working underneath.
What once was a story to scare a child has now become reality
Women who once were maidens of war that inspired their men,
now stand in the kitchen or sit in their cabins
fearing that they would be crushed by the same.
where the images of slitting throat and threatening peace are spreading wide
where the flashes of children dead and women raped are soaring high
where the discriminated and the homeless are starved to death
where the lullabies no longer let you sleep
I question myself If I am normal to think this shit
why hold onto that hope even after knowing that it never stops .
But I now understand
This change might never stop
but I will make sure it doesn't stop me as well,
because I no longer fear change instead I fear normality
We are all gonna die anyway
So I have decided to be myself in this act of change and told self to bear than to burn.
Things are anyways hard so I will hold onto it and do it anyways .
Navigating without a destination I have reached till here so why not go further and be the BLOODY CHANGE!


Comments

Popular Posts