A love for the lone


Nothing was more enchanting in that moment
It all started when the moon of the night knocked on my pane,
I looked up and it smiled.
It looked so lone in the night so dark.
So I rolled my window and held my hand out, when the air touched my cheeks and my hair flew high.
My cheeks blushed red like the blush on a lover's face with  the moon being my soul love.
The twilight tickled the lips which brought a smile on my face and I put my head out and shouted my heart out till it felt light like the air of the night.
Someone once asked why I love the moon so much.
Only if they knew the tales it is made of.
Tales of hope, of love, of life and of everything which were almost complete and happy but somehow lost their way in the end. 
You might wonder that it must be sad to look at it all the time but still I smile.
Because in the end it represents light even after being incomplete
And today by looking at it, I decided once again that even when times knock me down 
and leaves turn to ground 
I just have hope that there will be a hand that will pick me up
just like how with the spring,leaves return too
Days are like a marathon with just me walking and everyone else running
sometimes it scares me that may be one day ill be forced to run as well
but it doesn't bother me much since i am too good at savouring the moment while it lasts
so I let it all go that is weighing me down and decided that 
one day I will uncover a world 
for those who crave to live and dream,
where I want to be moved by the simple life around me,
where words flow like a beautiful painting that eases a heart 

than like a thorn that stings.
where we can finally come out of all the cliches,
of all the dogmas ,
of all the gossips ,
of all the rituals,
of all the judgments,
of everything and be ourselves.
Because our lives matter and 
our stories too should end as "Then they lived happily ever after " in spite of everything.



Comments

Popular Posts